Thursday, June 27, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Proverbs 21:21

Proverbs 21:21

          "Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor."

Here’s a really great bible verse ---my verse of the day.

I think it’s important to take a step back every day and make sure your focus is on Christ and pursing all that He stands for.

This verses sums up how when we have faith in God and rely on Him for His understanding and love we will get through anything this life throws at us.

Let’s face it – the five day work week is tough on just about everyone. There are times when I find myself begging God to pull me through it and every time He does.

To relentlessly seek after Christ is where we find true righteousness because Christ is our justification to God.

All of the blessings of life come from the hands of Jesus; so when we are directed by Him by the Spirit and God’s Word; we will find the fullness of this life.

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.”  Matthew 5:6

We can honor our Lord through the glorification of Jesus Christ.
Obeying and trusting in Him and His commands shows how much we love Him and all that He has done for us.
Thanks for reading guys! This one was by me :)
Courtesy: Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. And it was good! Thank you, as always, for encouraging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! I love you both!!

    ReplyDelete