Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Celebrating 1,000 Views!

Courtesy: Pinterest

Today I’m celebrating because this blog has gotten over 1,000 views since I created it about 2 months ago.

Thank you to all my loyal viewers and those of you who are just now reading.

I feel like this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt really sums up my journey the Lord has taken me on.

I know that it is a never ending journey but I’m so happy with where He has taken me. In a million years, I never would have thought I could create a blog and talk about my one true passion JESUS.

I never thought I would have the motivation to do this every day or at least try to do this every day. I could never have done it without Jesus of course and you guys who read.

When I see people viewing and telling me that Jesus is encouraging them daily with the messages I’m posting – I think to myself how on earth could I stop?

I don’t know where this blog will lead me but I hope that God creates wonderful things with it.

I also want to give a huge thanks to Jeff Lawton, although I only see him on Sundays in church…without the time and dedication he puts into compiling his many messages…my blog would be pretty bare!

So Jeff, if you ever read this, I thank God for you and all your hard work.

I will ask you guys to  pray for this blog and that I will be encouraged to update it daily.

Thanks for all the support!!

Love always,

Laura Marie  

XOXO


P.S.  Thanks to my parents and my wonderful boyfriend for being my #1 fans and readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment