Thursday, May 15, 2014

Being Grateful {All the time}

Good morning friends! I was inspired by a fellow blogger about giving thanks in all circumstances.These past two weeks haven't been the best because of this awful cold and lingering cough. BUT I still have a whole LOT of stuff to give thanks for every single day. 

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you"
 1 Thessalonians 5:18

All the time, I am grateful for having God's word. 

I love this quote "Visit many good books, but live in the Bible" - C.H. Spurgeon.  Amen. 


And my husband. He's pretty cute. (And...He will kill me when he finds this picture :P) 



And my family. My silly little niece Samantha, I miss her!!


And my grandma's sweet hand written notes.


And sweet friends that come to have pancakes with you all the way out in Deland!


And Barnie's Santa's White Christmas K-cups... and a little light whip cream on top!


And good movies.... Do you want to build a snow man?


And I have to add these guys because they are so darn cute sometimes!


I pray that all of you will take a minute today and thank God for the many blessings He gives us.

And I will leave you with this little reminder for today....

 "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:23

Love always, Laura Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment