Monday, July 1, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Our Strength

Courtesy: Pinterest

Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


When I saw this verse this morning, it immediately lifted my spirits. Monday’s are tough; they seem so slow and it feels like Friday is years away.
This verse made that feeling disappear after I read it. I felt my stress float away.
It’s important at the beginning of each week to refocus on God’s Will for your life. The key to starting off your week on that positive, refreshed note is to know that God has a plan for each and every moment you live.  A perfect, beautiful life for you is being shaped by the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
Think about how cool that is? Your life (out of all the millions of people on the planet) is being shaped by God because He knows you and wants to make your life the best it can be. 
It really blows my mind but I believe it because God is faithful and good to those who love Him. There is no greater peace that can come over me than when I remind myself of that.
Today, and every Monday, look to Him for the help you need because He will deliver you from any you are going through ... if you put your trust in Him.
The strength that God can give us is far more powerful than any strength we try to pull from ourselves. God has the power to resurrect the dead; separate the oceans, destroy cities, and flood the earth. If He has the power to do all of those things, don’t our problems seem like a tiny job for our Creator? Yes, they certainly are.
I find peace in knowing the power of God and that when I stay in God’s Will He will give me the desires of my heart.
“Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”  Psalm 37:4.
I will end with the scripture “they will run and not grow weary…” when we run with God we go on forever. His strength will sustain us through life’s hardest trials.  God never gets tired and His love for us is so deep and He proved that through His son’s death. Thank you Jesus! 
Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful week and remember to always turn to Jesus for your strength for He is good! 

This one was by me : )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment